People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPEOPLE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - NEW YORK, NY (12 MONTHS)
* Partner with the People Operations and HRBP teams primarily in the NYC office.
* Maintain ongoing employee files in Document Management System.
* Audit and review data for new hires, transfers, and separations.
* Provide detailed information in the Desk.com request tracking system to serve as a history of all requests for each employee.
* Input data into workday and oversee audits to verify data discrepancies between systems.
* Help in the creation and administration of offer and transfer letters.
* Produce ad-hoc reports in workday and the recruiting tool as requested.
* Handle inbound employee inquiries, identifying employee needs, processing necessary transactions and escalating issues as required.
* Prepare separation packets and conduct exit interviews with departing employees.
* Take on projects as needed to support the People Operations team.
* 2+ YRS HR OR RECRUITING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. HRIS OR RECRUITING SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE A STRONG PLUS.
* EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND PROVEN ABILITY TO PERFORM IN FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
* Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization.
* Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work.
* EXPERIENCE WITH WORKDAY OR HRIS SYSTEM IS STRONGLY PREFERRED.
* STRONG COMPUTER SKILL INCLUDING PROFICIENCY WITH MS OFFICE APPLICATIONS.
* STRONG EXCEL SKILLS INCLUDING THE ABILITY TO CREATE PIVOT REPORTS, VLOOKUPS, AND CHARTS/GRAPHS.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction.
* Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals.