PeopleSoft Business Analyst Charlotte, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
PeopleSoft Business Analyst Advantage Reference # 255764
We have an exciting 9+ month contract opportunity for a strong Business Analyst with a strong PeopleSoft background and experience with HR & Recruitment business processes is preferred.
* Develop a detailed understanding of the technical design governing the integration between Solution and PeopleSoft HRMS.
* Identify areas of complexity/opportunity between Solution and PeopleSoft HRMS which will need to be taken into account in working towards an eventual strategy.
* Summarize detailed documentation, developing perspective on potential approaches to evolve into recommendations for the project leadership team.
* Take ownership of the plan governing these activities with the expectation this work will stay on track and any adjustments to the plan will be communicated appropriately.
* In a later phase of this project, the resource will work closely with assigned engineers to focus on execution activities, including functional design documentation, test planning and test execution.
* Experience with PeopleSoft is a required skill
* Minimum of 5 years of experience gathering and creating detailed business requirements for complex projects
* An understanding of HR processes and Recruiting processes
* Proven ability to work with business and IT partners to collaboratively design solutions that meet business needs
* Contribute to design decisions, draft detailed requirements documents, and create test plans & test scripts
* Experience working in a large volume environment, and ability to work effectively with senior business partners is a required skill.
* The ability to build partnerships with 3rd party vendors is important.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.