PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: PEOPLESOFT CAMPUS SOLUTIONS DEVELOPER
LOCATION: BROOKLYN, NY
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
INTERVIEW MODE: PHONE INTERVIEW
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
* Strong experience in PeopleSoft Application design and development, full lifecycle management, and the successful execution of PeopleSoft-related software implementation projects; strong PeopleSoft technical skills ranging from analysis and design to coding and unit testing
* Demonstrated PeopleSoft experience as an Application Designer and PeopleCode experience at an expert level, including experience in successful large scale PeopleSoft implementations
* Thorough and updated knowledge of relevant technologies such as, Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleTools 8.5x, PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Component Interface, and Process Scheduler
* In-depth technical understanding of PeopleSoft Portal 9.0 and/or CS 9.0, EPM 9.0, and demonstrated expertise in web server applications and web services, and a working knowledge Oracle11g R2
* Ability to consistently produce quality deliverables while meeting project deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills, reflected in the ability to form successful cooperative partnerships with both internal and external personnel
* Ability to work effectively both independently and with team members, as well as with varying levels of technical and non-technical personnel, to achieve appropriate solutions
* Excellent organizational skills, including the flexibility to work successfully with multiple priorities
* Excellent analytical, communication, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to translate complex technical issues into understandable reports, updates, and proposals for solutions
* Analyze, develop and implement custom application solutions using PeopleTools and related software for PeopleSoft Portal, Campus Solutions, and EPM applications;
* Participate in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including business process analysis, systems analysis, systems design, development, testing, deployment and knowledge transfer to production support.
* Planning and deployment including providing analysis and recommending strategies to ensure smooth systems transitions
* Meet with business analysts and process owners and translate these functional requirements to technical specifications through hands-on analysis
* Analyze, code, and test software from requirements specifications, and ensures that the finished product meets requirements
* Ensure the finished product meets the objectives and any other appropriate criteria associated with the user/owner requirements
* Interact with database administrators, security analysts and business system users to complete assignments.