PeopleSoft Change Manager - Training Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPeak Performers is Austin's preferred staffing agency for contract and temporary positions with state of Texas government agencies. We are currently recruiting for a PEOPLESOFT CHANGE MANAGER-TRAINING LEAD. The work location is in downtown Austin and the schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with some night and weekend work based on project needs.
This PeopleSoft Change Management Training Lead position will be responsible for assessing, planning, developing and executing the communication and training planning for a large complex State agency that is undergoing significant reorganization. The role requires extensive knowledge of what is required to perform change management for a system upgrade or reimplementation and extensive knowledge of what is required to develop and train for PeopleSoft modules.
Duties for this position will include:
* Conduct assessments evaluating the impact of the change to the organization, technology, business process, and business roles/responsibilities.
* Compile assessment findings and develop overall change management strategy and plan, including defining the sponsor roadmap, communication plan, training plan, release milestones, and risk mitigation strategy.
* Execute change activities associated with driving and reinforcing impacted stakeholders and business users' awareness, desire, knowledge, and ability essential to achieving overall project goals and ultimate adoption of CAPPS Financials 9.2.
* Manages and executes the change management plan and agreed upon change levers. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting interviews, documenting business processes and work instructions, managing communication and training plans, developing and delivering communication messages and training.
* Responsible for development of communication strategies needed for new process adoption by the CAPPS Financial users.
* Works closely with the Project Manager and Project Team to determine the appropriate timeline needed to educate new and existing users of CAPPS Financials functionality changes and manage the scope of the plans.
* Works closely with a Functional team of six (6) to identify and document process differences between HHSAS PeopleSoft 8.8 and CAPPS Financials 9.2.
* Monitors a team comprised of both CAPPS Financials Project Team members, agency SMEs and training staff to conduct change management and training.
* Works with functional team to develop training documentation and sessions with stakeholders, subject matter experts, senior managers and executives to enhance user adoption, transition, and understanding of CAPPS Financials prior to Go-Live.
* Monitor overall project plan and understand related dependencies, manage risks and mitigate issues.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Candidate resumes MUST reflect the below experience to be considered)
* 8years of experience with implementing PeopleSoft projects
* 8years of experience with PowerPoint training presentations
* 8years of experience teaming with business owners and Project staff on a complex, large scale PeopleSoft environment
* 8years of experience using proven project team building skills
* 7years of experience writing detailed Training and Change Management Plans
* 7years of experience using the ability to alter direction based on business needs or project feedback from customers
* 6years of experience with developing training for PeopleSoft v8.8+ for Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO
* 6years of experience as a PeopleSoft Change Manager and Training for multiple large PeopleSoft projects
* 6years of experience in designing, creating, and executing Change Management and Training on large complex high availability PeopleSoft Financials
* 6years of experience rolling out PeopleSoft Training to a large user base of 500+ users
* 6years of experience with developing PeopleSoft User Productivity Kits
* 6years of experience in IT project planning, research, analysis and development
* 1year of experience implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO, eProcurement
* Ability to set and meet project deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
* Experience working through development of training materials by working closely with the Functional Team through build and test
* 6years of public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
* Prosci or Change Management Advance Practitioner (CMAP) credential
* 3 years of experience with ITIL principles and practices for service management
* 2years of experience with developing training for PeopleSoft v9.x for Modules Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contract Management
* 1year of experience with the CAPPS State of Texas Baseline PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO, eProcurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contract Management
Please note: Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
PROJECT TERM: THE PROJECT IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THROUGH OCTOBER 31, 2017.
COMPENSATION: $80.75 - $84.25/HR (W2)
_WHY USE PEAK PERFORMERS FOR YOUR NEXT GOVERNMENT CONTRACT POSITION _
* We are an Austin-based nonprofit staffing agency with over 22years' experience working with public-sector employers.
* Our clients can hire you at any time - with no fee! We want you to get hired.
* We offer ACA compliant health insurance at 60 days!
* QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH CHRONIC MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND/OR DISABILITIES RECEIVE JOB PREFERENCE.
Peak Performers is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
_Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. _