PeopleSoft Developer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY (#1745)
* 8Years of Experience with implementing PeopleSoft projects.
* 8Years of Experience with Power Point training presentations
* 8Years of Experience teaming with business owners and Project staff on a complex, large scale PeopleSoft environment
* 8Years of Proven project team building skills
* 7Years of Experience writing detailed Training and Change Management Plans
* 7Years of Ability to alter direction based on business needs or project feedback from customers
* 6Years of Experience with developing training for PeopleSoft v8.8+ for Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO
* 6Years of Experience as a PeopleSoft Change Manager and Training for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.
* 6Years of Experience in designing, creating, and executing Change Management and Training on large complex high availability PeopleSoft Financials.
* 6Years of Experience rolling out PeopleSoft Training to a large user base of 500+ users.
* 6Years of Experience with developing PeopleSoft User Productivity Kits
* 6Years of Experience in IT project planning, research, analysis and development
* 1Year of Experience implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO, eProcurement
* Strong Communication (verbal and written), analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
* Strong Ability to set and meet project deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
* Strong Experience working through development of training materials by working closely with the Functional Team through build and test
* Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with every level of staff in the HHS organization.
* Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
* 6Years of Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
* 6Years of Prosci or Change Management Advance Practitioner (CMAP) credential
* 3Years of Experience with ITIL principles and practices for service management
* 2Years of Experience with developing training for PeopleSoft v9.x for Modules Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contract Management
* 1Years of Experience with the CAPPS State of Texas Baseline PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO, eProcurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contract Management