PeopleSoft Financial Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: PeopleSoft Financial Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: Full Time with Vertiv Inc
PeopleSoft Financial Technical Consultant
Responsible for functional and technical designs, development, testing and support of PeopleSoft Financials 8.53.11
* Work with Finance team and end users to understand business needs and translate into detailed functional and technical requirements/designs.
* Develops technical specifications, codes and unit tests development objects based on functional specifications.
* Develops and maintains integration between PeopleSoft Financials and external applications.
Administration and support:
* Works with other IT teams to design and implement PeopleSoft Financials application level security.
* Provides technical support for the PeopleSoft Financial application.
* Maintains PeopleSoft Financial applications, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and the resolution of system issues.
* Evaluates, advises on and manages PeopleSoft Financial application fixes, changes and system upgrades
* Develop and support data mapping for conversion requirements.
* Develop and support structured query reporting.
* Develop training materials and documentation to assist in providing custom training and education to end users.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Behavioral Characteristics:
* Minimum 5years of development experience in a PeopleSoft Financial environment. Prefer PeopleTools 8.53experience.
* Minimum 5years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar relational database.
* Strong knowledge of and adherence to development standards (including testing and migration procedures) and implementing best practices.
* Experienceapplying PeopleSoft patches, fixes and feature packs. Prefer PeopleSoft Update Manager.
* Ability to demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills and lead high-visibility efforts.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with end users.
* Strong conceptual and problem solving skills, with the ability to develop initiatives, as well as recommend solutions to improve efficiency.
* Need to be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
* Strong expertise with PeopleTools (Application Designer, Application Engine, Data Mover, PeopleCode etc.)
* Excellent functional and technical understanding of PeopleSoft General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Cash Management