PeopleSoft Financial Functional Lead - General Ledger (GL) Expert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The ideal candidates will have the skills to provide functional FSCM consulting services to clients and extensive experience in FSCM implementation, upgrades and migration projects; helping our clients gain the optimum benefit from their PeopleSoft software. Projects are executed on-site with a typical week of four x 10-hour days.
In addition to the long-term opportunities of professional development and growth, Accepted candidates will participate on a client assignment in Topeka, KS. This project involves the creation of new Business Units using a new SetID within an existing PeopleSoft Financials application including General Ledger and Payables in PeopleSoft Version 8.4. The individual will act as a Functional G/L Lead as the team completes all phases of the project. This position will require the ability to work closely with client and project team members to ensure that the work is completed on time and according to the plan.
* Act as a Functional Lead assisting the client to set up new entities and new SetIDs as required for the modules in scope: G/L and A/P. Ideal candidates should have expertise in both of the modules listed.
* Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner reporting progress to the Project Manager
* Take personal responsibility for continual process improvement
* Facilitate and participate in meetings when appropriate
* Produce timely, high quality deliverables that exceed the expectations of the client
* Required Skills:
* Looking for a General Ledger SME
* Extensive understanding and previous work experience as a PeopleSoft functional lead in multiple implementations and/or upgrade projects
* Minimum of five years current, hands-on PeopleSoft experience
* PeopleSoft version 8.4 or higher experience required with both upgrade and implementation experience