PeopleSoft PL / SQL Development Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION21Tech has an immediate opening for a PEOPLESOFT PL/SQL SYSTEMS ANALYST at our client site in San Francisco, CA.
THIS CONTRACT IS INITIALLY FUNDED FOR ONE YEAR.
* A strong Analyst with experience in PeopleSoft Financials implementations and Supply Chain
* Strong grasp on gathering and documenting requirements that can be tracked and tested.
* An understanding of requirements for Interface conversions
* Formal Project Testing Support: Ability to write test cases, perform testing, capture test results and document resolution.
* Use of Issue Tracking Tools such as JIRA
* Oracle Forms, Reports and Oracle Apex experience is a plus
* Large Project Conversion Experience
* Background in Healthcare
* PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft Supply Chain
* Oracle RDBMS
* Applications: Avatar, Invision, GHX, OmniCell, OptiFlex, EMC Documentum, McKesson's Pathways (PMM)
* Associated Bachelor's degree
21Tech services Fortune 100 companies and State and Local agencies across the country. We specialize in managing large-scale application implementations, project management, business processes and deliver comprehensive solutions. Clients and Partners include: AT&T, Oracle, Wells Fargo, state agencies in California including the City and County of San Francisco, the Judicial Council of California, the City of Oakland, and the City of Santa Barbara, Accela, Infor, Avolve, and Thompson Reuters. Outside California we work with City of Chicago, the City of Indianapolis, Salt Lake City, New York/New Jersey Port Authority.