PeopleSoft Payroll Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Minimum 5-8 Years of PeopleSoft North America Payroll V9.1 or above application expertise
* Knowledge of US Federal / State / Local taxation rules
* Ability to perform fit/gap analysis on business processes against the state and federal regulations
* Ability to re-design business processes from the ground up for efficiency and to compliment the use of the PeopleSoft Payroll module
* Ability to prepare functional system requirements for system changes to support new business processes
* Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades
* Good understanding of setup tables, entire HCM/payroll cycle, US Taxes processes and reporting
* Solid understanding of integration of all HRMS modules
* Should be able to demonstrate a very good functional understanding including process flows, configurations & setup of the modules handled
* Strong skills to understand existing implementation/setups in a short time work on functional aspects of incidents & propose accurate solutions.
* Strong root cause analysis & debugging skills on the functional aspects of incidents & tickets for the modules handled.
* Ability to work on development (enhancements) and Support requirements