PeopleSoft Payroll / HCM Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT SIERRA-CEDAR
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client solutions including deployment, management, and optimization of enterprise applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sierra-Cedar is seeking motivated and experience PeopleSoft Financials Technical Lead. If you are passionate about the technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from their PeopleSoft system.
* Provide PeopleSoft technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
* Work on all project phases to gather requirements, analyze business needs, develop technical specifications, and define conversion requirements
* Assist clients in fully integrating the PeopleSoft system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
* Work on technical design, perform necessary coding and test programs, systems, interfaces, and reports
* Work with external vendors and internal clients to develop interfaces
* Provide client with technical options as well as business process improvements
* Produce clear and concise technical documentation
* Ensure that technical enhancements are successfully implemented
* Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
* Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
* Report progress to clients and project managers
* Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft solutions
* Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
* Candidate must have been a technical lead on at least three PeopleSoft implementations and/or upgrades of which one must have been on a version 9.2 Payroll for North America.
* Candidate must have six years PeopleSoft Payroll for North America/HCM experience
* Candidate must possess a sound understanding of Oraclearchitecture and its interface with PeopleSoft Portal and PeopleSoft applications.
* Possess skills and knowledge of PeopleSoft Administration and Security
* Possess development skills in PeopleCode, SQR and SQL
* Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
* Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
* Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, account executives, and management
* Consistently produce clear, concise status reports
* Build confidence and trust with customers
* Display effective analytical skills