PeopleSoft Technical Consultant (Financial)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
vTech Solution Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: PEOPLESOFT TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (FINANCIAL)
LOCATION: Columbus, OH 43219
DURATION: 12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
* Short description on what they will be working on, objectives, and tasks/deliverables.
* This consultant will work with a functional team however, will need technical PeopleSoft experience (This resource is not a Developers but will need to have experience in development); this resources will be part of a 12 person team.
* They will need Strong, senior level experience in PeopleSoft FIN 9.2 with Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Workflow, Travel & Expense Modules eSettlements and eSupplier.
* In addition this resource will work with integration points between modules and People Soft tables and structures for research and analysis.
* Additionally the qualified resource will work with tumbleweed and other file transfer software and will work in a Unix/Oracle and Windows server environment.
* Required Experience with a large Government enterprise solutions
* 10 plus years of Strong PeopleSoft FIN 9.2 experience with Accounts Payable, Purchasing, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Workflow, Travel & Expense Modules, eSettlements and eSupplier.
* 10 plus years of experience with PeopleSoft architectures with external applications
* 5 plus years of experience doing PeopleSoft Development
* 10 plus years of experience working with PeopleSoft application engines
* 10 plus years using Application Designer
* 8 plus years in People Tools, Integration Broker, Web Services and EIP's.
* 10 plus years of Project management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 10 plus years of SQR, Crystal Reporting and PeopleSoft Report writer
* 8 plus years of experience creating custom inbound and outbound interface files with banking and other external systems
* 5 plus years of experience reviewing PeopleSoft code to identify root cause and customizations
* 10 plus years of testing experience with PeopleSoft lifecycle testing (i.e. vouchering, purchasing, GL journal posting, accountings receivables, etc.)
* 10 plus years of experience writing enhancement documentation which includes and not limited to requirements gathering, business analyst, configuration, identifying tables and code changes, test conditions business risks, and alternative options
* Experience working with PUM environments and PeopleSoft image releases