Peoplesoft Campus Solution Consultants
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Prospect Infosys Inc
JOB DESCRIPTION* Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
* Experience developing in Application Designer, PeopleTools, SQL, PeopleCode
* Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions functionality
* Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions configuration
* Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
* Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
* Demonstrated track record of successful and accurate program development.
* Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
* Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
* Effective planner and organizer.
DESIRED PROACTIVE BEHAVIORS
* Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
* Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
* Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
* Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
* Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
* Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
* Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
* Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
* Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
* Professional - work within your team's processes.
* Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
* Have a positive can-do approach to work.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 6 years PeopleSoft development experience in Campus Solutions environment
* 5+ Years analytical problem solving