Peoplesoft Campus Solutions Consultant 8/24/2016
Adam Information Technolgies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PeopleSoft analyst 3
Location: Madison WI
Duration: 12 Months
Madison College requires design, development and configuration assistanceto support a series of initiatives aimed at improving the student experience. Analysis and design in Student Financials, Financial Aid, Campus Community, Core tables, Admissions and Records is expected.
* Microsoft SQL Server
* PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0
* PeopleTools 8.53
* Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
* Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions functionality
* Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions configuration
* Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
* Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
* Demonstrated track record of successful PeopleSoft Campus Solutions project implementations.
* Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
* Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
* Effective planner and organizer.
Desired Proactive Behaviors
* Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
* Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
* Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
* Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
* Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
* Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
* Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
* Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
* Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
* Professional - work within your team's processes.
* Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
* Have a positive can-do approach to work.
Education and Qualifications
* 6 years PeopleSoft experience in Campus Solutions environment
* 5+ Years analytical problem solving