Peoplesoft Developer 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPeopleSoft Systems Developer is responsible for the design and development of modifications to packagedsoftware and/or custom solutions developed to support specific business needs.
* 8 YEARS MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE IN APPLICATION ANALYSIS, DESIGN, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION AND PACKAGE INTEGRATION WITH DEMONSTRATED STRONG PERFORMANCE.
* EXPERIENCE WITH PEOPLESOFT FINANCIALS 9.1
* Ability to deliver results in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required. The ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-to-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents
* Excellent ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to an organization
* Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software development industry concepts, tools, and techniques
* Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools, and techniques
* Comfortable working within the parameters of a project methodology
* Comfortable working with geographically diverse teams
* EXPERIENCE WITH PEOPLETOOLS, PEOPLECODE, APPLICATION ENGINE, COMPONENT INTERFACES, EQUATIONS, SQR, INTEGRATION BROKER
* EXPERIENCE WITH ORACLE DATABASES