Per Diem Speech Language Pathologist / SLP - Raynham, MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin FOX
At FOX you will find every opportunity to achieve clinical excellence and professional development. We pride ourselves on being a Clinician owned and operated, high-growth, entrepreneurial professional private practice. Because of this, we understand the unique needs of clinicians. We understand YOU!
As a clinician working with FOX, you will receive specialized support and training tailored to your needs that will allow you to achieve your highest potential:
* Professional development and regional support
* Unlimited continuing education units toward licensure
* Autonomy to treat your clients on a flexible schedule
* A culture of respect, hard work and innovation
FOX wishes to work with a top-caliber Speech Language Pathologist on our MA team. This Speech Language Pathologist position will be providing House Calls in the homes of older adults who reside in Hanson and Raynham, MA. This position is per diem.
* Must have valid Speech Language Pathologist license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply
* Graduation from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program
* One year experience / post CFY is required
* Prior expertise and/or comfort working in a home-based setting.
* Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
* Current CPR certification
* Exceptional patient service delivery, outstanding interpersonal skills, and consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, as well as desire to develop professionally
Contact FOX Now!
If clinical excellence and professional development are important to you, and you wish to be part of a revolutionary private practice, please contact:
Kelly Mahler, Clinical Career Specialist
856 200 8523
Founded in 1998, FOX was built on the strong clinical foundation of Geriatric House Calls and guided by our mission to rehabilitate lives by believing in the strength of people. FOX believes that if you give people the respect and tools they need to succeed, they will never cease to amaze. This belief has propelled our practice to the following notable accomplishments:
* The first private practice in the nation to provide outpatient services in the homes of older adults.
* Nation s largest group of board certified geriatric clinical specialists and largest rehabilitation private practice to make Geriatric House Calls
* Home of the ABPTRFE accredited FOX Geriatric Residency Program in Physical Therapy, the 6th accredited geriatric program in the US and the 1st accredited geriatric program to be housed in a private practice setting
* National recognition by APTA, ADVANCE and others, with various awards such as Clinical Excellence in Geriatrics, Top 5 Private Practices
* Best of the Best Program Award Spotlight from ALFA for our FOX Optimal Living Program.
* The first private practice with an ABPTRFE accredited Geriatric Residency Program,
* FOX Geriatric Residency in Physical Therapy was recently re-accredited by ABPTRFE for 10 more years.
* Over 30 FOX physical therapists have received Geriatric specialty certification
* The highest concentration of BCGs in one private practice in the country.
* Employs over 900 physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists across 10 states and we continue to grow!