This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for PERFORMANCE ANALYST for our client in DALLAS, TX
JOB TITLE: PERFORMANCE ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
The Technical Lead - Performance Testing, QMO (Quality Management Office) will provide strategy and own performance testing of SWA critical applications that need Load and Performance testing. This individual will have responsibilities ranging from giving input on working with Java and doing instrumentation and profiling to creating scripts in Load runner/performance center and collaborating with the DBA's, WebSphere Admins, developer to execute and troubleshoot performance test runs.
* An Exceptional developer / Performance Tester with 2+ years' experience in Java and 10+ years' experience in Performance Testing.
* 2years plus Agile Experience
* Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to make presentation to the leadership team.
* Capable of promoting an idea, being able to sell his/her concepts or getting team buy in
* Capable of Collaborating with the team members
* Java Instrumentation experience using HP-Diagnostics, Jprobe etc. (3years' experience)
* JMeter Experience - 3years
* Performance Center Experience - 3years
* Passion to deliver high quality work
* Being able to quickly understand technical and business requirements and translating them into Performance Test Suites.
* Experience in Mocking /Stubbing of code
* Gather Performance requirement and document them
* Create scripts using HP-LoadRunner - HTTP/HTML, Java Vuser, Citrix, etc. protocols
* Configure monitoring for performance Testing, using Sitescope and other tools
* Execute the Performance Test in collaboration with developers, DBA's, Middleware Admins etc.
* Document Performance Results Summary at individual Load Test level and at application Level
* Present the Results through power point to application team and senior management
* Mentoring the team in Java, helping the team with standards giving technical direction and helping other Performance Leads on the team.
* May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
* Assist product teams to ensure sufficient test coverage.
* Provide input and vision for testing needs.