Performance Analyst 9/10/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Performance Analyst is responsible for providing data, analytics and reporting needs to PM team and select Snr Management team members related to key performance metrics. This position will assist with the design, development and implementation of business reporting requirements for Performance Management department and assigned division.
* Work closely and interact directly with select team members to identify, rationalize and document reporting and analytics requirements (business requirements) which form the foundation for reporting and analytics needs.
* Assist in recommending analytical solutions to address analytics and reporting needs.
* Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of Company applications, products and customers.
* Ability to effectively interpret analytics both from client and internal data and to prioritize & escalate based on outcome.
* Ensure appropriate report and analysis documentation is produced where identified.
* Collaborate closely with and assist development teams when required to ensure timely delivery of project requirements or other deliverables.
* Effectively communicate analysis trends, recommendations and risks that interfere with project execution or success
Work effectively on multiple assignments, activities or projects.
* 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analysis role.
* 3+ years of experience of using Microsoft Office applications with advanced knowledge of pivot tables, advanced formulas, vLook ups, statements, charts/graphs and other analytics tools.
* Bachelor s degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or related field preferred.
Primary Location:US-IL-Oakbrook Terrace-1901 S Meyers Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor