This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go!
At BioTelemetry, we fuel the advancement of mobile health services by providing leading technology and services that help healthcare providers monitor and diagnose patients and clinical research subjects in a more efficient, accurate, and cost-effective manner.
Malvern, PA (this is NOT a public-transportation friendly location)
Reports to: Supervisor, Reimbursement Customer Relations
The Performance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the control of all incoming work (mail, EDI files, bank deposits, etc), through batching and tracking. Control starts with receipt of work through to posting of all batches, including balancing the deposits in coordination with Finance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Daily/Monthly bank and batching reconciliation process
* Maintaining batch logs of all incoming work (mail, EDI files, deposits, etc) and driving batches to completion in a timely manner
* Validating back up documents are provided by the bank
* Posting lockbox files
* Review lockbox activity for accuracy
* Resolve unidentified
* Report batches unapplied/unidentified to Reimbursement Services Supervisors
* Process patient refunds
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
* College Degree in Finance or Business Administration is preferred. Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
* Up to 2 years applicable experience working in a high volume processing center in a healthcare industry involving insurance/finance related functions
* Proficient in MS Office Software: Comfortable in Excel, specifically pivot tables & formulas
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to influence and drive tasks to completion with individuals that are not direct reports
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* General knowledge of healthcare processes
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment which includes multi-tasking
Physical Job Requirements
* Operates various equipment pieces such as computer, printer, scanner and copier
* Lifting up to 10 lbs or less
* Hand and finger dexterity for opening mail and typing
* Seeing via computer screen and associated documents
* Flexibility to work minimal hours on weekends for month end, when needed
BioTelemetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CardioNet BioTelemetry Healthcare