Performance Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Looking for candidates who have not only done performance testing but have the ability to analyze test results.
* This role be involved with architecting new tests and will ideally be somewhat independent as new applications come up and need to be tested.
* Candidate will need to have scripting experience with any normal scripting language as this is in a development environment. JMeter is a tool commonly used in this group as well.
* This role also supports multiple teams that are continuing to grow and will need to have an understanding of performance and scalability.
* Experience with Jmeter, LoadRunner, Gatling, jconsole, JMC and automation
* Experience with creating performance test plan from software development or infrastructure requirements.
* Experience with performance analysis, performance profiling, tuning of applications (java base) and computing platform (Linux) optimization
* Experience with developing monitoring dashboard for web-scale systems
* Experience analyze performance test result and identify bottlenecks of web applications in SOA.
* Experience with SQL (Oracle, mySQL) and NoSQL (CouchBase, Cassandra, MongoDB).
* Exeirence with one or more programing language(s) (i.e. Java, python, java script, ruby)