This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: PERFORMANCE ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: ST. LOUIS, MO
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Provide consulting service for building robust and scalable enterprise scale softwaresystems.
* Review and validate the architecture, design and technology choices against NFRs
* Review the deployment architecture & its environment and suggest changes
* Fix architecture and design issues in the existing system in order to improve performance and scalability.
* Gather existing performance process, practices, methodologies and test strategies and suggest improvements
* Devise right suitable strategy in improving the application performance to achieve the NFRs defined for the application
* Tune the application infrastructure to get the optimum performance out of the given hardware and software configuration
* Interact with different teams and stakeholders like development team, architect team, customers, external consultants for providing the recommendations and for any clarifications/issues
* Analyze the performance issues using log files, heap dump, thread dump, GC log, AWR Report, resource usage data, profiling snapshots etc.,
* Work with development team in implementing the solutions proposed and solving the performance issue
* Establish best practices in terms of code and design with the development team
* Exposure to performance testing tools like Jmeter & LoadRunner.