Performance Engineer with (POS experience) 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * A minimum of 5-8Yearexperience working on enterprise application development projects. Ideally projects which utilize the following technologies: Linux, java (tomcat/WLS/WebSphere/JBoss /ATG), Oracle RDBMS, MySQL)
MUST HAVE POS (Point of Sales) EXPERIENCE
* Experience with profiling of application performance in multi-tier applications. Use of commercial, open source, and custom-developed utilities for purposes of measurement.
* Ability to instrument, compile, and deploy code for testing and measurement purposes
* Familiarity with scripting on *nix OSes (e.g. bash, python, Perl) a big plus
* Ability to troubleshoot complex application environments, consisting of many different coordinated processes
* Application deployment and configuration experience for multi-tier applications
* Definition, configuration, and execution of custom benchmarks a benefit
* Database administration skills for Oracle, MySQL, or noSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB) a plus
* Strong UNIX system administration skills a plus (particularly in the areas of tuning and performance analysis/monitoring)
* Thorough understanding of different application architectures (Oracle eBiz, SharePoint, SAP, Exchange)
* Must be able to tune server workload performance and scalability across a variety of h/w and s/w configurations
* Strong knowledge in principles of virtual workload modelling, knows shortcomings and key bottlenecks of virtual systems
* Development background is highly preferred
* Experience in Profiling tools like DynaTrace, Wily Introscope etc .
* Excellent scripting capabilities is a "must" (should be able to script various applications including Web, Oracle Applications, SAP, SharePoint etc.,)
* Experience in performance test estimation process along with ability to independently design, develop, maintain and execute performance tests.
* Performance scenario identification and specification