Performance Improvement Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGood Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
Lafayette, CO (20 miles northwest of downtown Denver) (estab. 2004)
1,480 associates, 1,040 medical staff and 239 allied health practitioners
234 beds (192 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
Bone & Joint Institute
Cardiac & Vascular Services
Comprehensive Cancer Care
Emergency & Trauma Services
Senior ER Services
Women's and Family Services
Kudos: Good Samaritan Medical Center offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
The PI Specialist facilitates and coordinates lean events and builds an on-going partnership with clinical and business units to support their quality improvement efforts and culture in the organization.
The PI specialist acts as an internal consultant for all levels of the organization with skills in facilitation, coaching, change management and process improvement.
The PI Specialist has solid knowledge and experience with process and project management, organizational development work, solid analytical skills, knowledge of the clinical environment, skilled with managing team dynamics and strong coaching and facilitation skills.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Must have demonstrated experience in the application of process improvement methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma, PDSA/PDCA, data collection and data analysis. Lean certification preferred.
* Clinical patient care experience, preferred
* Registered Nurse preferred
* Strong Data Analytics experience required as that will be a large portion of this job
* Project Management facilitation experience with multidisciplinary team focus preferred
* Excellence in data analysis and reporting. Will be responsible for Core Measure real time abstraction and RN education around Core Measures.
* Highly developed problem solving skills, ability to manage programs and projects.
* Excellence in presentation skills, interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Strong coaching, teaching and facilitation skills