Performance QA Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Rose International INC
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob: Performance QA Analyst
Location: 1 Market San Francisco
POSITION TITLE: Performance QA Analyst
How You Will Spend Your Day:
* Execute performance tests (load, volume, stress, capacity and scalability) that meet and exceed business requirements.
* Execute performance test scripts and create performance testing artifacts including test strategy and test plans, test cases, test execution reports, defect/issues reports, action/item reports.
* Logging, tracking, and verifying resolution of specification defects
* Ensure that testing meets project milestone deadlines and manage any risk to those dates.
* Provide expertise on performance testing tools and capabilities.
* Documenting all phases of the Systems QA process
* Coordinate with Onsite (US and Singapore) and Off-shore (India) team.
* Must have a broad knowledge of performance testing methodology and tools (preferably LoadRunner / Performance Center 12) with an understanding of various technologies and architecture.
* Strong scripting knowledge in Web (HTTP/HTML), SAP GUI, Siebel, AJAX Truclient (Firefox and Internet Explorer) and Web Services
* Serviceable Knowledge of SOAP, POST, WSDL and XML required.
* Strong in the following languages: C/C++, VB
* Exposure to Jenkins and its integration with Performance Center.
* Strong understanding of test scripts, test plans and test cases
* This position requires a person who is highly skilled at handling complex technical situations and has exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with configuring, executing, monitoring, and troubleshooting performance tests
* Hands-on experience with performance test simulations, performance analysis, performance tuning, performance monitoring in a n-tier environment.
* Experience in preparing test plans and documentation
* Strong knowledge of different testing methodologies and best practices.
* Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
* Ability to learn other computer software programs and maintain accurate data/information.
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.