Performance Test Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Park Ridge, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONPerformance Technical Lead (E2.2) Able to understand end to end application architecture
- Web, ERP, Datawarehouse, Client Server, Middleware etc. Extensive experience in performance test script development and execution Highly skilled in HP LoadRunner/Performance Center or Neotys Neoload Well skilled in atleast one diagnostic tool
- Dynatrace, Wily Introscope, AppDynamics or similar Able to analyze database trace reports such as Oracle AWR or SQL Analyzer/Profiler Conduct Heap dump, Thread dump analysis and identify appserver level performance issues Very good client interfacing skills, verbal and written communication Able to plan and prioritize well, take ownership and accountability Manage operational requirements/challenges
- team skills, timely communication Own the non-functional requirements gathering exercise, drive meetings to arrive at NFR Lead the workload modelling activity Determine the critical scenarios for performance testing
- online, batch, services, reports Create the Test Strategy
- how to generate load, what tool to use, what to monitor Determine the effort estimates, review the same with customer stakeholders and finalize it Run the project kick off meetings with the program stakeholders Review the Test Plan with the program stakeholders and obtain their buy
-in Suggest alternate testing approaches, tools, open source options based on demand Forecast the risks, issues in the project and take necessary actions Review the project deliverables
- scripts, data, test results to ensure high quality and timeliness Work with various teams to setup the right monitoring tools/agents for all the application tiers