This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIncorporan Inc is an Emerging Technology Services & Solutions Provider Company offering Strategic Planning, Implementation Roadmap, Highly Integrated Solutions designed to manage the extended enterprise for optimal performance for short and long term business goals. Specialized in providing highly skilled individuals and teams to work with client business units, IT departments and project teams and Analyzing, Architecture, Application Development, Administration & quality Assurance.
Job Title: Web Performance Testing
Location: Denver, CO
Detailed JD as follows:
* Expertise in Load runner working with different protocols
* Expertise in Visual Studio Performance Testing (Desired skill)
* Expertise in dealing with memory leak issues and analysing different performance metrics.
* Expertise in using monitoring and diagnose tools like AppDynamics, Splunk etc
* Excellent client facing skills with Onsite-Offshore co-ordination expertise
Mandatory Skills :
Load Runner, Webload, QA Load, eLoad, JMeter
Other details :
* Reviewing supplier deliverables and providing feedback and direction
* Assessing risk to schedule, cost, or quality on project and testing engagement
* Preparing and managing the project testing schedule
* Preparing and facilitating the implementation of test plans
* Managing defects
* Ability to work in a collaborative "team-oriented" environment
* Using and implementing best practice programs with respect to load generation, bottleneck analysis, usage of modeling tools and statistical analysis