This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/B.E. or equivalent
* 8+ years of performance testing experience with at least 4 years of hands on experience involving Visual Studio Test System (VSTS) or HP Loadrunner
* Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools (at least one each) - Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), HP Load Runner v10, HP Performance Center11, HP Vugen, and HP Analysis tool, Introscope, or Dynatrace
* Testing Coordination experience - Full understand of End to End performance test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams such as DBA, Dev or System admins.
* Excellent Soft Skills (Communication - via email, phone, live-meeting etc.)
* Good programming experience with any program languages at least 3 years.
* MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Ms- Access, VBA, Word, Visio, Gantt chart, and SharePoint experience