This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
ARS/Rescue Rooter, a national leader in residential and commercial plumbing services, is looking for a dependable Permit Administrator in your area.
As a Permit Administrator, you will be responsible for the coordination and tracking of permit packets for plumbing repairs and installations.
KEY ATTRIBUTES: must be organized, able to work through municipality work flows, great phone etiquette as most of this work is done over phone with county/city employees or customers.
PREVIOUS PERMIT WORK HIGHLY PREFERRED.
* Prepare permit paperwork in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
* Submit permit requests via online systems, fax, and/or in person.
* Create and maintain Microsoft Excel files to track permit status.
* Communicate directly with city officials to coordinate all necessary inspections.
* May be responsible for attending job site inspections.
* General office duties as needed.
* Must have prior office administration work experience (construction industry preferred).
* An understanding of air conditioning, heating, electrical and/or plumbing is a plus!
* Must be computer literate; experience with Microsoft Excel is required.
* Must have good communication skills and be able to represent our company with city officials.
$12 (no permit experience)- $15 (Permit experience) per hour based on experience.
Must be able to successfully pass a Background check and Drug Screen