Personal Accountant 8/18/2016
Real Estate Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking a PERSONAL ACCOUNTANT for our client, a prominent investment company, located in Miami Beach, FL. This client offers extraordinary compensation, bonus and benefits.
The Personal Accountant performs all the financial operations delegated to them including reconciliation and transactions.
THE MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Personal Accounting of Senior Executives
* Responsible for daily entry of accounting transactions (Payable & Receivable)
* Reconcile and Balance all accounts
* Analyze financial data and produce final reports.
* Verify accuracy of procedures used for recording financial transactions.
* Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* 5years' experience, heavy on accounts payable
* Degree in related field.
* QuickBooks Experience
* Must have extensive Microsoft Office Skills
* Ability to Multi-Task & great organizational skills.
* Uses high discretion when completing tasks.
Our client offers an awesome working environment along with a highly competitive Benefits package.