Personal Banker Associate - Part Time Teller - Webster Groves
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
St. Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTION20087 Personal Banker Associate - Part Time Teller - Webster Groves (Open)
Job Category:Grade 04
Location: 8050 Big Bend, St. Louis, Missouri 63119
Job Expectations:Personal Banker Associate - Part Time Teller
How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a Super Community bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers' needs!
Commerce Bank is seeking a motivated and customer focused individual for a Personal Banker Associate opportunity at our Webster Groves location - 8050 Big Bend, Webster Groves MO 63119. The Personal Banker position serves as an ambassador of Commerce Bank to our customers. This key branch team member is primarily responsible for providing the optimal customer experience and delivering personal service across multiple business lines, which includes service and sales activities. On a typical banking day, the Personal Banker will enjoy a significant level of customer contact and requests. This position will provide a great level of skill, knowledge and experience for your career and professional development.
Hourly Pay Range: $10.40 - $11.35
As a Personal Banker Associate, you will:
* Process customer transactions, balance, and safeguard against fraud
* Maximize the customer's experience during interactions while executing Commerce Bank's expectations and assist in meeting the branch team's goals
* Obtain and evaluate customer information and develop recommendations to match and satisfy customer needs
* Promote Commerce Bank's products and services based on customer's needs
* Effectively leverage sales process within customer interactions, cross-selling and referral skills
* High School diploma (or equivalent) is required
Preferred applicants will have:
* Previous experience in customer service, retail sales or similar position is highly preferred
* Effective customer service and sales skills
* Cash handling experience is preferred but not required
* Strong PC skills with ability to learn retail banking sales and transaction processing systems
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Effective organizational skills
* Ability to work Saturdays
Time Type:Part time