Personal Banker III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Grand Junction, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Deliver the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each client and associate interaction.
2. Sell consumer/small business banking products and services to clients and prospects.
3. Achieve specific sales and service goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
4. Manage client portfolio, services relationships and cross-sells all products and services.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with business partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales standards.
6. Provide a board base of financial and credit services with the goal of earning 100% of the client s business.
7. Demonstrate strong knowledge in installment loan options and ability to provide subject matter expertise to client base.
8. Obtain and ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.
9. Provide leadership and training to tellers on referral process, and proactively provide feedback on the referrals received from the teller line. Actively engage in huddles, and discussions regarding the sales process.
10. Protect all client and bank information, and follow Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
11. Responsible for adherence to bank s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
12. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
13. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Requirements:
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Strong sales and client service skills
Minimum 4-5 years of banking experience
Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience
Must be/become registered and licensed in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the S.A.F.E. Act.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and NBH's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
Associate s degree or higher
Previous personal banker experience
Bilingual language skills
Minimum 5 years of relevant job experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list
Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak effectively to internal and external clients.
Client service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
Strong attention to detail and ability to complete work accurately.
Lead by example in all areas including sales, referrals and daily banking center operations.
Above average ability to think logically in order to analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ability to research various systems.
Proficient at working with multiple computer and software systems.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as cash back, loan rates and percentages.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
Hours can vary from 7:30am-6:30pm M-F and Saturday 7:30am-4:30pm.
Standing for extended periods of time.
Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend, lift at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.