Personal Financial Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
* Proven sales track record with bank products, including success with outbound calling efforts
* 2 years proven sales experience with investment and insurance products
* Must successfully register and maintain registration annually with The National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing (S.A.F.E.) Act
* 2 years customer service experience
* Resident State Life License and FINRA Series 6 and 63 or 66 required. Resident State Health License Preferred. FINRA Series 9, 10, 24 and 65 not required.
The Personal Financial Advisor is expected to be a customer experience champion, a trusted financial advisor as well as primary "asset" gatherer. The Personal Financial Advisor is a retail investment sales leader and relationship builder. This position requires the individual to adhere to and support First Niagara Bank's Statement of Values.
* Bucket every client to manage, retain and grow a portfolio of high value retail clients to reach both retail branch and investment goals
* Identify and convert service to sales opportunities
* Engage in Relationship Building discussions to uncover and anticipate Client's needs over the phone and in person to drive deposit growth and investment sales
* Ask existing clients & business partners for prospect referrals & develop COIs
* Actively seek opportunities to provide outstanding client experience to every client you serve, every time
* Do what's best for the client by promoting referrals to the most appropriate branch team members and cross-functional business partners as appropriate
* Get to know your clients, help them to achieve their financial dreams and anticipate their financial needs
* Own client's servicing issue until it is resolved to the client's satisfaction
* Transact client business in an accurate and timely fashion
* Treat internal partners as you would your Best Clients! Include expressing appreciation
* Be an effective team player by doing what needs to be done and helping others on the team achieve success
* Participate and give your ideas to support the greater good of the team
* Provide quick, informal coaching on observed sales and service behaviors to support the branches efforts
* Perform client sales and servicing transactions with operational proficiency
* Support branch security procedures and handlings while maintaining operational proficiencies
* Transact business in accordance to Bank Policies and regulations
* Stay informed and become knowledgeable in understanding operational changes, as they occur
* Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara's Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
9869 Bustleton Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19115
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled