Personalized Living Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Foxwood Springs, MO 1500 W. Foxwood Drive Raymore , MO 64083
Job #: 067749
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide residents with assistance and companionship while recognizing their individual needs and encouraging independence
* Assist residents with daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, medication administration and grooming
* Escort residents to and from meals and scheduled activities as needed
* Participate in life enrichment activities while encouraging resident socialization
* Maintain daily records regarding resident medication, changes in physical condition/behavior and other observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Certified Nursing Assistant certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred
* One year of caregiving experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150323.aspx'