Pest Control Technician - Steritech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPest Control Technician
Are you passionate about customer service? Love to coach and mentor others? Looking
to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization?
Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Rentokil?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest
pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our
family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
Not to mention
* Stable industry with career advancement opportunities
* Earn incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Average first year earnings of at least $40,000
* Company Vehicle
* And, we're just fun to be around!
What do our Pest Control Technicians do?
Our Pest Control Technicians provide pest management services to our clients. They work
alongside their team members and help them solve problems, learn new skills, and
exceed our customers' expectations.
* Create your own schedule and maximize it for efficacy
* Build internal and external relationships every day
* Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
What do you need?
* High School Diploma or GED, College preferred
* 3+ years of customer service experience
* Team lead/Management experience
* Clean Driving Record*
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference
where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: