PhD. Pathology Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
A New Beginning - Genesis 2
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlease feel free to call 860 889 4141, until 9 PM Eastern, 7 days a week, including most weekends and holidays, after you email a word doc resume directly to me from your own email, and I will help you - firstname.lastname@example.org
PHD. PATHOLOGY SALES (GREAT LAKES REGION)
* Specialized in selling and promoting complex capital equipment and reagents for a particular product line to customers in the region.
* Implements sales plans designed to achieve established revenue and financial goals.
* Works in coordination with Account Managers and Strategic Account Managers to call on prospective and current company customers.
* Often works independently to engage with pathologists, pathology assistants, or other scientists.
* Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization.
* Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
* This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented position.
* Has a complete knowledge of company products and services, and viewed as an expert in particular product line by the company and customers.
* May be tasked with sales of new or strategic products. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Networks with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
* Focuses on critical, large, complex, high-visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts.
* Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
* Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the qualitysystem and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
* Bachelor's DegreeRequired, preferably in biology, chemistry, or other science discipline
* 5+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience required with the highest level of sales proficiency
* Assumes an active leadership role during the collaborative development and implementation of high value assay and capital equipment sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
* Proven leadership abilities
* Negotiation, contracting and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a regulated environment
* Strategic planning and organizational skills
Base Salary - $85,000 to $137,000
Benefits - Full
Commission Compensation - Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Minimum Education - Doctorate Degree
Willingness to Travel - Often
Also, please understand this may take time for both of us working together to help advance your career. I will do my best for you and never charge you anything for our time and efforts.
In all cases we always have several jobs not yet published on the WWW, listed on linkedin or posted to our company website.
Many full job descriptions and base salaries in your field of experience can be viewed in various sections on -
A New Beginning-Genesis 2
Regards, SHALOM, ciao, Namaste, Peace,