This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003755
Enter and Prepare new and refill prescriptions, and distribute orders. Select and retrieve appropriate medications, verify quantities, and prepare labels for bottles. Send order to Pharmacist for completion and verification for prescription based programs. Select appropriate packing materials. Enclose client specified materials to order and prepare for shipment. Affix shipping label to package and sort by carrier. Replenish workstation supplies such as pill bottles, caps, safety seals and paper. Vary work duties according to business need.
* Select appropriate packing materials.
* Enclose client specified materials to order and prepare for shipment
* Affix shipping label to package and sort by carrier
* Prepare and verify new prescription orders, refill orders and distribution orders while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
* Select and retrieve appropriate medications, verify quantities, and prepare labels for bottles.
* Send prescription based orders to Pharmacist for completion and verification.
* Clean equipment and replenish workstation supplies such as pill bottles, caps, safety seals and paper.
* May operate, refill and clean the pill counting machine.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Ability to work a shift Monday - Friday, 3:30pm - 12:00am
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Previous experience in mailroom, customer service or pharmacy very helpful
* Good communication skill and motivation
* Basic PC skills preferred Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.