Pharmacist - Inpatient - Night Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Prepare and dispense medications for patients served by the healthcare organization
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) neonatal, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, frail elderly in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Graduate of ACPE accredited college of pharmacy (BS OR PHARMD)
* Registered Pharmacist, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania required
* 3 years Hospital Pharmacist experience required
* ICU and/or peds experience preferred
* On feet most of day
* Visual and hearing proficiency
* High degree of manual dexterity
* Climate controlled interior environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.