Pharmacy Production Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004091
Accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures, work instructions and supervisor direction.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
Packing Orders-Timely and accurately packaging medications to be mailed out to patients while maintaining high quality standards. Identify issues that impact quality and productivity.
Shipping Orders - Verify that patient order matches the paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels on box or bag. Escalate issues to Supervisor for action; provide input regarding solutions.
* Ensure each package receives the correct paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels before sealing and sending packages to patients
* Consistently work on only one order at a time at their work station at all times.
* Ensure that the address prints correctly on each package
* All bags are correctly sealed; Printers are accurately loaded with the correct paper.
* Accurately package prescriptions requiring special handling according to specific process and policy requirements
* Work collaboratively with all co-workers to ensure that best-practices are shared while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
* Keep work station clean at all times.
* Other duties assigned as needed.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Flexibility to work a shift Monday thru Friday, 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
* Previous experience in mail room, customer service or pharmacy very helpful
* Good communication skill and motivation
* Basic PC skills preferred
* Ability to read and compare and differentiate data
* Ability to stare/review small medications or bottles for long periods of time
* Ability to be on feet walking for long periods of time
* Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Enterprise Operations Management and Integration Division (EOMI) enables the organization to reach its business goals by optimizing operational performance. They accomplish this through a shared service model, utilizing specialized resources and providing cross-functional insight to ensure quality and consistency for our members and clients. This group is made up of several key teams including Strategic Initiatives, Quality Monitoring, Audit Relations and Training, Analytics and Process Improvement and Service Delivery.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.