Pharmacy Tech Controlled Substances-Pharmacy Main 9/15/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details:
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
* Summary of Position Description
The Pharmacy Technician Controlled Substances Specialist provides significant and advanced technical expertise and support to Pharmacy Operations, which enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of the Pharmacy team by ensuring that controlled substances are procured, stocked/stored, dispensed, accounted for, and secured appropriately at all times.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* A minimum of two (2) years of pharmacy experience including one (1) year of internal pharmacy department experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
* High school diploma or GED certificate required.
* Associates Degree preferred.
* Currently licensed as a pharmacy technician in the State of Maine or currently eligible consistent with the current State of Maine Board of Pharmacy requirements.
* Ability to assist in meeting the pharmaceutical care needs of all patients.
Pharmacy Tech Controlled Substances-Pharmacy Main