This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Pharmacy Technician at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. in an walk-in clinic. This contract position offers:
- Full-time position
- Great working environment
- Working with Active Military and Veterans
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Graduate from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) OR certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) OR successful completion of a formal training program.
- Minimum of 12 continuous months of relative experience within the last 36 months as a pharmacy technician.
- Current BLS certification required.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.