Philanthropy Systems Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
* Summary of Position Description
This position is responsible for updating, modifying, and maintaining the database, online fundraising tools and database plugins of the Development Department and also providing structure and oversight for fundraising data and systems accountability. The incumbent interacts with and coordinates activities for all fundraising programs to ensure systems optimization and cohesion using the available technology and tools. Establishes and maintains best practices and processes, analyzes systems performance for higher efficacy and implements changes and enhancements. Provides initial and ongoing training of office personnel on software use and oversees data and gift entry by appropriate staff. Supervises administrative employees in gifts processing, financial reconciliation and reporting and online tools use. Responsible for the upkeep of data and records, and other systems and web projects related to the Development Department. This position is also the primary department liaison with Maine Medical Center s Information Systems Department, Payroll Department and Financial Services Department for implementing and maintaining the most current MMC standards and system integrity.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Bachelor s degree required
* Understanding of institutional advancement programs and operations in a not for profit environment at a level normally acquired through 4-6 years of experience.
* Advanced knowledge of Raiser s Edge software including queries, list generation, segmentation and fundraising data analysis.
* Advanced knowledge of online fundraising methodology and current trends in peer-to-peer fundraising and use of social media.
* Proven ability in implementing and stewarding new and existing constituency donor retention strategies to maximize lifetime giving potential.
* Knowledge of online tools and basic HTML, including advanced knowledge of Convio Luminate and Omatic Software.
* Must be able to provide vision and strategy for best practice use of software systems for increased fundraising results and efficiency through analysis of data and results.
* Supervisory and instructional experience required.
* Intermediate computer skills with the proven ability to learn new systems and a track record of training employees on computer systems.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all departments and colleagues, volunteers, MMC Information Systems Department and Financial Services Department and vendors.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of industry standards and leading institutions.
* Proven ability to maintain data integrity and security.
Philanthropy Systems Manager