Phlebotomist - Full Time - Munster, IN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Phlebotomist's primary responsible is for Centralized Phlebotomy Units, HealthLab Client specimen collections (phlebotomy) and Outpatient Lab/EKG services. The phlebotomist also provides phlebotomy support for non-centralized units at Central DuPage Hospital. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to computer lab order entry, lab specimen receipt, patient information retrieval, lab reception/clerical duties and functions. Minimum Qualifications:
* One year experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Computer/keyboard literate
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Bilingual preferred
* Phlebotomy certification or training from a JACHO accredited school or institution
* EKG Training certification required within 6 months of hire