Phlebotomist - Laboratory - (PRN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00001-54271
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a PHLEBOTOMIST.
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to ages of patients served
* Performs specimen collection per policy and procedure.
* Utilizes computer system for data entry and monitoring of workflow.
* Participates in phlebotomy duties in both the Tower and Women's Hospital as scheduled.
* Maintains knowledge of all collection procedures.
* Supports Phlebotomy Coordinator goals and initiatives; exhibits teamwork with other dept. employees
* Participates in new employee and student training as assigned.
* Exhibits and adheres to ICARE Standards of Behavior in all areas of job duties and responsibilities
* Participates in hospital initiatives and department goals set by Laboratory Director and Manager.
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with staff, patients, patient families, physicians and vendors.
* Phlebotomy experience
* Good computer skills
* Very good people and communication skills
Last Edited: 09/02/2016