This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Partners Community Physicians Organization(PCPO)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Phlebotomist will perform laboratory specimen collection according to established policy and procedures. Maintain the department in good order to function effectively.
1. Perform laboratory specimen collection in accordance with company policy and procedures.
2. Perform EKGs as ordered.
3. Perform finger and heel sticks on small children and infants.
4. Perform pulmonary function tests.
5. Dispose of medical waste according to established guidelines and regulations.
6. Maintain the phlebotomy department in a clean and organized manner.
7. Cover other locations within Pentucket Medical when directed by your supervisor.
8. Attend required meetings.
9. Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
10. Maintain patient confidentiality.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
Certification in Phlebotomy
A minimum of 1 years of experience as a Phlebotomist.
Experience with EKGs and pulmonary function testing helpful.
Customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of good laboratory practices, specimen integrity & stability, federal and state requirements for laboratory operations, and applicable accreditation standards.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Excellent customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer