Phlebotomy Supervisor, 40 Hrs, FT, Elmwood Park, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
Elmwood Park, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Purpose: The Phlebotomy Supervisor assists the manager in delegation of daily job responsibilities, training, and coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate phlebotomist schedules through resourceful and creative thinking to accommodate client's needs.
* Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external clients including patients, sales, customer service, logistics and senior management.
* Ability to understand and perform all phlebotomy procedures and ensure that all phlebotomist are capable of following these procedures.
* Auditing PSC locations
* Processing Payroll
* Managing the following counties in New Jersey: Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren.
* Follow regulatory requirements for various government agencies and all departmental company policies.
**Phlebotomy Supervisor Schedule is Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
High School Diploma, Degree a Plus
5+ years supervisory experience
Proficient Computer skills
Basic technical knowledge a plus
Some weekends and possible late evenings
Picking up and delivering equipment