This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 3/1/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Ideal Services Agent greets and assists phone callers in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Ensures release of any Company, hotel, brand, and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
* Correct use of phone equipment, consoles, headsets, telephones and other related equipment. Answer calls in accordance with established procedures.
* Answer and respond to guest problems and/or requests courteously and accurately. Ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand, and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
* Prompt response to all emergency calls for help. Determine course of action, notify appropriate management and authorities in accordance with established procedures.
* Schedule wake-up calls or set wake-up clock.
* Sort and process guest related mail in accordance with established procedures.
* Maintain fax machine and send/receive guest faxes. Process appropriate charges for this service.
* Explain and demonstrate TDD operations for guests.
* Maintain a clean and safe phone area.
* Be familiar with reservation procedures and assist as needed.
* On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
* Attend department meetings as scheduled.
* Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
* Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
* Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
* Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
* Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
* High School Diploma required
* Previous PBX experience preferred
* Previous Hotel experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Must have excellent computer skills
* Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours per shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: