Photolithography Process Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Cypress Semiconductor is seeking a highly motivated new college graduate to train as a Photolithography Process Engineer to work in our state-of-the-art wafer fab in Bloomington, MN.
* Process control of assigned photo module in a high volume manufacturing plant
* Develop and implement process changes to increase capacity, lower cost and improve defect / yield performance
* Resolve process excursions and drive permanent Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA)
* Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the factory.
* Participate in cross-functional Statistical Process Control (SPC) teams that create efficiencies across all layers of the organization
* B.S. or M.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, Physics or other relevant engineering discipline is required
* Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic and self motivated
* Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
* Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results
* Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to meet business needs
* Experience with application of structured problem solving methodology
* Experience with Design of Experiments is preferred.
* Experience with automated fault detection and control systems (FDC) is preferred.
* Strong background in SPC is preferred.
* Understanding of photolithography principles is preferred.
Bloomington, Minnesota, United States