Physical Security Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Universal Protection Services LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
PHYSICAL SECURITY ANALYST
Allied Universal, North America\'s leading security services provider, has an opening for a Physical Security Specialist in the Charlotte, NC area. The successful Physical Security Analyst candidate is responsible for analyzing security data and providing security debriefing services at assigned locations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Report physical security conditions and risks, make recommendations and implement changes, improvements or corrections
Provide subject matter expertise on developing and implementing security policies, programs, and procedures throughout the organization
Work with other team specialists to tie their findings into the overall assessment
* Background in Criminal Justice, Public Safety, or related field.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Emergency response and incident management experience, preferably within facility security.
* Familiarity with security systems and devices.
* Experience data mining and threat analysis is a plus
* Proficient using Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Suite of products (Outlook, Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint)
* Strong writing, verbal, and organizational skills
* Strong analytical ability
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Southeast - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days