Physical Security Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Physical Security ManagerJob ID:
CN20160905-11678 Description:Job Title:
Physical Security Manager Job Code:
CN20160905-11678 Job Description:
HARRIS Inc. is looking for a Physical Security Manager who is experienced in leading, managing and implementing physical security policies and procedures. Primary scope and principle duties of this position entail performing a variety of physical security duties ensuring the compliant management, oversight and execution of physical security operations associated with Harris Critical Networks (CN) facilities globally in accordance with NISPOM, IC, and other governing directives/regulations. Includes responsibility for all physical security systems, access controls, ICD 705 requirements to ensure adequate protection of company assets and personnel. The incumbent duties include facilitating and assisting CN contract security requirements, subcontracts, oversight and management of the CN badging program and general facilities access control/security world-wide. Ultimately responsible for facilitating the installation and optimal performance of all physical security, access control and intrusion detection systems and ensuring adequate protection of company assets and personnel. Assists with the development and implementation of CN wide business continuity and crisis management plans. This manager will serve on the staff of the Senior Manager, CN Security. Responsibilities* Manages and develops Physical Security programs, policies and procedures in support of the day to day operations of the Critical Networks segment.
* Manages and maintain physical security equipment (building access equipment and surveillance cameras) for the facilities.
* Works with appropriate CN management staff regarding any physical security issues, providing guidance and assistance for a satisfactory resolution.
* Acts as a liaison between company and assigned vendors ensuring physical and facility security meets company requirements and standards.
* Recognizes security risks and issues, and makes recommendations to policies and strategies as needed.
* Researches new and /or updated physical security information including, but not limited to products, protocol and standards, providing recommendations to management.
* Provides information during security incidents which may require data collection, report analysis and possible communication with appropriate personnel.
* Acts as administrator of all physical security equipment and systems including, but not limited to, building access and camera surveillance equipment.
* Responsible for processing any access changes to facilities and any system upgrades and implementation necessary.
* Advises management and senior leadership on facility security policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining a security clearance and access to information classified at all levels.
* Complies with NISPOM, IC, Global Security and segment established requirements in conjunction with the following physical security responsibilities:* Administrates and enforces policies and procedures implementing Government and Company security requirements. Ensures compliance with NISPOM, IC,Trade & Export Regulations.* Oversees the planning, installation, implementation, control and operation of security systems, and ensures continuous integrity of facility & secure area access controls. Creates reports as required
* Prepares and maintain manuals outlining regulations and establish procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records for granting personnel and visitor's access to restricted areas.
* Manages a successful Physical Security program that provides excellent Customer Support and Security Services to all internal customer and visitors.
* Originates, implements, and maintains physical security contingency and emergency response plans and provide support in the development and implementation of CN business continuity and emergency response plans and programs. Assists in ensuring contract security personnel are fully versed and trained on actions to support these plans.* Standardizes and manage general facility physical security operations, post orders and procedures
* Assists in oversight and management of CN contract security officers
* Monitors and audit functional integrity of alarm monitored responses and security incidents
* Assists in the creation of content related to overall physical security awareness, training, and education program.
* Assists in the effectiveness and management of access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm, and CCTV surveillance systems for all CN facilities.
* Assists in the development and presentation of security education and training programs; identifies required training subject matter.
* Provides direction and training for security group personnel less proficient and less knowledgeable in the various functional disciplines. Qualifications* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* Active TS/SCI with PG.
* 7-10 years of deep domain knowledge of NISPOM, IC, physical security requirements.
* 7-10 years of experience as a Cleared Defense Contractor working in corporate and government environments.
* 2+ years of experience with a Continental 3000 access control system or equivalent.
* 2+ years of experience with CCTV surveillance.
* 2+ years of experience enforcing security protocols and policy.
* 3 Years' experience leading a team of employees, including at offsite facility locations.
* Technical background in alarm installations and systems; badging procedures, intrusion detection systems; ICD 705 requirements; Crisis Management and business continuity.
* At least 5 years of experience with Insider Threat and Counterintelligence.
* At least 5 years of work experience with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint 2013, MS Project Management, and Excel
* At least 5 years of experience developing and executing program protection strategies for existing programs.
* Minimum 7 years of experience with industrial security administration, contracts, and government databases that include, but are not limited to:
Joint Personnel Adjudication System. (JPAS), Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations (e-QIP), Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD), Electronic Facilities Database (EFD), etc.
* Minimum 5 years of experience managing and interpreting and authoring DD 254s, Security Classification Guides, and other areas of security-related contract management.
* Minimum 5 years of experience managing and conducting internal audits, participating in Government assessments and inspections, investigating and mitigating areas of risk or non-compliance, pre-employment employee vetting, and security-relevant RFP review and proposal writing. Preferred* Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers, and able to offer experienced guidance to executive staff and subcontractors.
* Successful completion of the following training via DSS Center for Development of Security Excellence training portal (CDSE):* Introduction to Physical Security PY011.06
* Physical Security Planning and Implementation PY106.16
* Risk Management for DoD Security Program GS102.06
* Physical Security Measures PY103.16
* Electronic Security Systems PY250.16
* Exterior Lighting PY109.16 By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender,.