This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time Physical Therapist
Freedom Village Bradenton-SNF 6406 21st Avenue West Bradenton, FL 34209
Job #: PTbraFL00085
A career with Brookdale has never been so rewarding! Brookdale's Skilled Nursing Home Care and Rehabilitation communities offer an atmosphere that that feels more like a family than just a job. With locations all throughout the country, we get the opportunity to enrich thousands of lives every day. We are a trusted partner because we truly listen to the needs and wishes of our residents and their families, then customize a solution that puts that life within reach. We help residents recover with dignity while receiving compassionate care, personal attention and professional services. As with all other Brookdale solutions, those who serve our residents in skilled nursing and rehabilitation environments do so because it is their calling to serve others with passion, courage and true sense of partnership.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Physical Therapist to provide therapy services in the Bradenton area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provide and direct physical therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Conduct patients' screenings regularly to determine need for intervention and treatment
* Coordinate treatment plan with the patient, family and other team members
* Develop appropriate home or community programming to support the patient's continued recovery in his or her own environment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an accredited program
* Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapists
* Physical therapy license within the state of practice
* Two years of physical therapy experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151258.aspx'