This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Flint and Davison, MI
Job #: PTfahMI061455b
As a Physical Therapist with Brookdale Healthcare Services you'll provide therapy services to residents of our Brookdale owned and operated independent living and assisted living communities as well as the general community at large. Your coverage area would include Flint and Grand Blanc. Prior home health experience preferred but not required. New grads welcome to apply.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide and direct physical therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Conduct screenings of patients at regular intervals to determine need for intervention and treatment
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Develop appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an accredited program
* Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapists
* Physical therapy license within the state of practice
* One year of physical therapy experience preferred, but not required
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151046.aspx'